Last month, we showed several fun projects for using up those old wine corks. So this month we wanted to share a roundup of creative ways to recycle the bottles. Whether you are decorating or looking for creative gift ideas , try one of these simple DIY ideas – a few of which are great for the holidays
- Wine bottle candles: Dress up the table with a smattering of tea lights and bottle tops.
- Recycled wine bottle tiki torch: Add a touch of the tropics to your patio.
- Wine bottle tumblers: These drinking glasses from the base of the bottle make for a fun addition to the table – and a great gift idea.
- A festive light display: Bring the holidays into each room in your house with simple string lights and varied bottle colors.
- Wine bottle chalkboard menu: Using a bit of chalkboard paint, label cheese and appetizers at your next dinner party.
- Yarn wrapped wine bottles: Transform bottles into decorative vases by wrapping them in yarn or jute.
- Festive vases: Remove labels and add seasonal branches to give a festive update to any room, or use as a centerpiece.
- Wine bottle wall vase: A permanent hanging; change up the flowers to match the seasons.
- Wine bottle bird feeder: Take care of the feathered ones with a bird feeder no one else in the neighborhood has.
- Wine bottle watering: Heading out of town for a few days? Keep the plants watered while you're away (this one is especially inventive).
Do you have another idea for reusing empty wine bottles? Please share it in the comments below.