If you are fortunate enough to purchase wine in wooden crates or are able to score a few in your travels, there are many creative ways they can be repurposed into useful storage or as a decorator pieces. Today I'm rounding up 5 of my favorite and unique ways to repurpose these beauties.
1. CREATE A DRY BASKET FOR YOUR BIKE
You could definitely run your errands around town sporting this wine crate on the front or back of your bike.
2. TURN YOUR CRATE INTO A CHARGING STATION FOR ALL OF THOSE SMALL ELECTRONICS
An amazing way to conceal and charge your devices.
3. A SHABBY CHIC WAY TO MAKE THAT FLORAL CENTERPIECE AT A WEDDING POP!
Having varied sizes of wine crates with flowers on each table can be a fun way to decorate.
4. ARRANGE SEVERAL TOGETHER AS HERBS AND FLOWER PLANTERS
These create quick, easy access to herbs to snip from while cooking.
5. A QUICK STAIN CAN MATCH ANY DECOR FOR STORAGE.
With added rope handles, these boxes are perfect at home or at the river/beach cottage.
In what ways have you used wine crates for decoration or storage in your home?