10 Best Cocktails for New Year's Eve
- If you are used to the standard Bellini and all its sweetness, this apple bourbon Bellini will certainly give the Venice classic that extra kick.
- Enjoy adding apple cider as a seasonal twist on the standard Moscow mule, with this apple cider Moscow mule.
- Imagine the look on your guests' faces when you stroll through the party with a plate of Champagne jello shots! Of course, we might opt for subbing in a budget-friendly Prosseco.
- A sparkling grape cocktail is an easy way to keep alive the Spanish tradition of eating 12 grapes at midnight. After this, good luck in 2016 is almost certain to come.
- Of course, a ginger beer rosemary rye cooler — sure to be a New Year's Eve glass to remember.
- Making sure people get home safely is certainly a priority — for those brave enough to be designated drivers, reward them with a chai blossom mocktail!
- Another ginger beer-focused cocktail makes this cherry ginger bourbon fizz a worthy contender on the big night.
- An effervescent and aromatic dream as you raise a lemongrass, vanilla and prosecco glass towards your mouth!
- So you are not always stuck tending bar, a punch bowl filled with a ruby red Champagne punch is sure to please.
- And finally, a great way to use up that half bag of cranberries in the freezer — this Champagne punch recipe.
We want to wish everyone a prosperous, healthy and happy start to 2016!