10 Delicious Easter Brunch Recipes
Can you believe Easter is right around the corner? This holiday is a classic time for family traditions, gatherings — and brunch! Here are 10 recipes sure to make your table shine during this spring holiday. Be sure to have plenty of light, crisp rosé to pass around the table for all to enjoy!
- Pear and gorgonzola salads are a great match for wine. How about a pear and gorgonzola quiche?
- Anyone can make plain old deviled eggs. Change up your game by making these fried deviled eggs Pépin.
- Eggs Benedict — nothing more needs to be said about this brunch classic.
- These Tartine's currant scones can be made ahead, then warmed in the oven right before serving.
- This Middle Eastern dish, Shakshuka eggs, is sure to add some spice to your morning.
- You may think salmon on a bagel with cream cheese for brunch is the norm, but for something a little more elegant and substantial try this pan-seared salmon with pea shoots and watercress.
- Asparagus is in season and Gruyère melted on anything is good – especially this asparagus and Gruyère tart!
- Almond ciabatta French toast should be on every brunch menu.
- Pick up a few fresh, soft baguettes from your local baker and make these sausage egg boats.
- Finally, Easter would not be complete without some Italian Easter bread on the table.