19 May 2014
10 Epic Burger Recipes
Memorial Day is coming, which means: Burgers. And the unofficial start to summer, of course. But burgers! Just be sure not to make boring burgers. These 10 epic burger recipes should help make your Memorial Day weekend memorable.
- It is Memorial Day, so start with the All-American bacon cheeseburger.
- French fry bourbon burgers: If you are putting fries on a burger, there may as well be bourbon involved.
- Add a little south-of-the-border flair with these Santa Fe burgers.
- Bourbon is always whiskey but whiskey is not always bourbon. Do not confuse this whiskey burger with recipe #2.
- If Elvis had a favorite burger, it had to be these peanut butter burgers. (It's better than it sounds.) Thank you, thank you very much.
- I use chipotle peppers in a lot of recipes, one of the three smokes in this triple smoke burger.
- Taco burgers — step away from the shell and add the bun. Ole'.
- Who said a burger has to contain beef? Turkey burgers with brie make for a great alternative.
- If you do not have time to grind your own pork, replace this step with two pounds of ground pork — ground pork burgers!
- Basil burgers with sun-dried tomato mayonnaise...you did plant basil this spring, right?