10 Ghoulish Cocktails for Halloween
BOO! How is it possible that we're staring down at Halloween already? From spooky to elegant, here's a guide for that weekend party or a little something to enjoy while handing out candy. This roundup of potions, brews and other holiday delights will be sure to put you (and your guests) in the Halloween "spirit" — pun intended.
- Who wouldn't want a candy corn jello shot on Halloween?
- Halloween pumpkin punch — great for making ahead and also allows guests to serve themselves.
- This cocktail is made with grain alcohol, hence the name poison frog. Ribbit.
- The grave digger is the perfect drink to have on hand while handing out treats on Halloween night.
- Using a black gel icing pen, create fun cobweb designs on the classic black Russian.
- I have to admit these bloody brain shooters do look quite sick, so drink if you dare.
- Shaken or stirred, these dirty martinis are so good I'd give my right eye for them.
- Typically, margaritas are not served smoking but hey, it's Halloween and these blackberry sage margaritas fit the bill.
- Champagne is a potion of sorts and works perfectly in this pretty-as-you-please witch's brew cocktail.
- Get a couple of these raven cocktails in you and you'll find yourself saying, "Nevermore, nevermore..."