10 Great Labor Day Grilling Recipes
Labor Day is upon us already! But just because we're drawing nearer to autumn doesn't mean you have to put away the grill. Here are 10 tasty, mouthwatering recipes – though, I'll admit, the reuben hot dogs are my favorite. Fire up that grill!
- Because you must have burgers over Labor Day!
- No need to be at the beach or somewhere tropical to create these grilled fish tacos with chili-lime slaw.
- Thai-flavored honey-glazed chicken, perfect to pass around while the main dish is cooking.
- This reuben hot dog is just too ridiculously good not to make!
- Everyone loves the flavor grilled vegetables take on.
- All of the flavors of the Mediterranean come out in this shish-kebab recipe for the grill.
- You know you have that half jar of BBQ sauce in the fridge. Pull it out and barbecue some chicken.
- Six simple ingredients create these beautiful spicy grilled shrimp.
- The site is called Droolworthy, and after looking at these smoked beef ribs with a cherry jalapeño BBQ sauce, I now know why.
- When you think pulled barbecue you think pork. Don't let this picture for pulled BBQ chicken fool you.
Have a safe and happy Labor Day weekend!