28 April 2014
10 Things You Should Grill This Summer
My grill never needs dusting off, but if you're just starting to bring yours back out for the season, this recipe guide should help. Let's get grilling!
- Lemon thyme lamb chops always pair well with a Bordeaux-style wine.
- You just cannot go wrong with a perfectly grilled ultimate bacon cheeseburger.
- An easy, romantic dinner served al fresco with grilled lobster and a cold crisp glass of Chablis.
- Served as an appetizer right off the grill or as a main meal over rice, these Mediterranean chicken kabobs will not disappoint!
- The only thing that needs to be said is: marinated red wine rib-eyes.
- For the vegetarian diet, grill to impress with these grilled asparagus and chili-orange quinoa spring rolls. Vegan? Substitute agave for the honey in this recipe.
- Herbs are in the height of the season when corn is at its sweetest — make this herb-roasted grilled corn.
- A healthy yet elegant dinner for two — grilled whole fish with lemon and pink peppercorns.
- It's just not a barbecue without ribs, so here is one killer recipe — smashed apple cider barbecue ribs.
- A perfect tailgate recipe, lemongrass-grilled shrimp. Just add shrimp to the marinade before you head out to the big barbecue!
Have a favorite recipe for the grill? Share it in the comments below.