24 November 2014
2014 Wine Lovers' Gift Guide
From hostess gifts to ideas for your favorite wine enthusiast, we've rounded up some of our favorite gifts to make shopping just a little easier during this holiday season.
- This beautiful engraved wedding wine box is a great way to commemorate a special date or milestone.
- Pulling out this vintage French ice bucket for New Year's is really going to get the party started.
- You've traveled the vineyards of France, so add this map to your cellar for a great conversation piece.
- Never lose track of that glass of wine with these washable wine glass markers.
- A beautiful, rustic wine-bottle chandelier to hang in the kitchen or cellar.
- Never be without cheese at that monthly wine party — give a cheese subscription!
- Handcrafted heirloom white-wine vinegar — perfect for the cook in your life.
- While you may never open a wine that outdates this 1820 corkscrew, wouldn't it be nice to know the history of the bottles it has uncorked?
- A perfect little display for that special cork from the bottle you never want to forget.
- Learn how clever French vintners rescued the country’s most treasured commodity from German plunder during World War II with Wine & War, regarded by many as one of the best wine books ever written.
Cheers to the season!