2015 Holiday Gift Guide
The holidays are officially upon us, which means it's time for a roundup of our favorite gift ideas — a mix of food, spirits and fun, all ready for that special epicurean on your shopping list.
- At a loss for that perfect toast? Rising to the occasion, the best toasts for any celebration.
- A kicked-up topping for those holiday waffles and pancakes — bourbon maple syrup!
- With no issues getting through airport security you will be the only one enjoying a Moscow Mule. All you need is this cocktail carry-on kit.
- Laguiole, known for steak knives, also makes this beautiful set of cheese knives — a perfectly affordable hostess gift.
- Made from wine, bourbon, rum or scotch barrels, this leather chair could become your new favorite spot to unwind.
- Believe it or not, this salt comes from deep below the Appalachian mountains and is hand processed. Just right for the foodie in your life!
- This wine bucket sized for a Jeroboam 5-liter bottle would be a stunning centerpiece at your New Year's Eve party!
- Another fun and whimsical way to dress up holiday spirits — these knitted wine bottle toppers.
- Never let them forget where that nice bottle of Napa Cabernet came from with these personalized wine bottle bags.
- Made from repurposed restaurant wine bottles — a fitting and eco-conscious gift for the cook with a green thumb.
Cheers to the season!