2016 Tasting Room Holiday Gift Guide
It's the most wonderful time of the year! Here are our top picks for the wine, cocktail, cheese and coffee lovers in your life.
- Break out a couple of these DIY cheese kits at your next wine gathering. Now that's a party!
- You choose the city and Sherry Truitt Studios creates these unique wine bottle stoppers.
- Everyone has a take on the iconic old-fashioned. This book gives its history, along with more than 50 recipe variations.
- It's a little tricky to take a shower and drink wine at the same time, but now you can simply lather up with this wine soap instead.
- Here we have the Vino-Tini, for those who want to start with a Martini and finish with a glass of wine.
- Add a little sassy to your bloody with this Sassy Mary Bloody Mary mix.
- These socks are the perfect way to get your message across this season.
- Probably not a good idea to enjoy a glass of wine on the way to the office, but Merlot-infused coffee is a totally different story. Morning never tasted so good!
- It's the perfect bartender gift. This Get Pickled fork is great for getting that last pickle, olive or cocktail onion out of the jar.
- Whether you're standing in the cellar or off to an important meeting, you're sure to make an impression with these wine barrel oak wood cufflinks.