8 Cocktails for the Holiday Season
The holiday season is officially upon us! With family, friends and festive gatherings abound, I've concocted this roundup of 8 of my favorite holiday cocktails to keep things "spirited" all season long.
- It's cider season, and this bourbon apple cider garnished with rosemary is at the top of my go-to list.
- A cran-bourbon cocktail is a good excuse to help use up that leftover cranberry sauce from dinner.
- Eggnog. It's bound to happen. So why not make it a martini?
- Best for cool nights, the Glögg or Swedish mulled wine, is the solution for keeping warm.
- Topped with bright red berries for a festive feel, this cranberry whiskey cocktail uses Canadian whiskey.
- Having a large gathering and don't want to spend your time chained behind the bar? This ginger apple punch should keep things flowing.
- Blood oranges are not only beautiful to cook with, they also make for a colorful and refreshing drink.
- We are used to enjoying a sea breeze sitting by the pool or ocean in the dead of summer — with the help of pomegranate seeds, you can bring that cocktail indoors in this winter sea breeze version.
Cheers to the season,