Eight Great Veggie Grilling Recipes
For some, grilling season is all season. For others, spring is when the grill is pulled out, dusted off and open for business. There is something about breaking away from the kitchen to head outside, enjoying family and friends for a barbecue. That said, meat isn't always the star of the grill — each of these eight grilling ideas are vegetarian-friendly and absolutely delicious! Try them as starters, sides and even a dessert to accompany your next alfresco meal.
- Grilled corn is an old classic — it just never gets old during grilling season.
- Dress up boring steamed cauliflower by slicing it thick, adding cumin and creating oversized cauliflower steaks!
- Grilled artichokes with garlic broth and a white bean brandade is perfect for a light lunch or a side for dinner.
- Next time you're thinking of serving a side salad, choose this flavorful twist — grilled cabbage wedges with a spicy lime dressing.
- A perfect appetizer for guests who arrive hungry, these grilled sugar snap peas with a lemon oregano butter can be made while the grill is warming up for the main course.
- Clean out that vegetable drawer and make this tasty plate of grilled vegetables with romesco sauce.
- You have ordered a grilled romaine salad in your favorite restaurant, but did you know it's super easy to make at home?
- Dessert from the grill? You bet, easy rum-soaked grilled pineapple.
Here's to grilling season,