2017 Holiday Gifts for Wine Lovers
What do you get the wine lover who has all the wine they need? How about some fun wine products!
Clockwise from top left:
1. Wine barrel wood coasters: They're made from reclaimed Napa Valley wood barrels. It doesn't get cooler than that!
2. Rosé lip balm: This "flight" of three tinted lip balms provides a taste of summer in the middle of the winter.
3. DIY wine cork bulletin board: Re-live your favorite bottles every time you pin up a note.
4. Wine cork candle: Transform your old wine bottles into candlesticks as a conversation starter.
5. Wine playing cards: Brush up on your wine knowledge over a game of gin rummy.
6. Wine-infused coffee: A legitimate way to have wine in the early morning.
7. Iridescent wine glasses: Make sipping Champagne even more luxurious with these pearly flutes.
8. Wine soaps: Because how can anyone resist a bar of soap called Soapignon Blanc?
And may we add just one more suggestion: Give the gift of personalized wine with a Tasting Room tasting kit. Your lucky recipient will taste through six mini-bottles of wines, rate them online to generate a tasting profile, then get full-size bottles that match their palate shipped straight to their door.
We can't think of a better way to start off the New Year!