The 2013 Lot18 Gift Guide for Any Oenophile
Believe it or not, the 2013 holiday season is officially upon us! There is always that troublesome task for some to figure out what gifts to give, and this year Lot18 is going to try and make that job a little easier with our top 10 gift ideas for the oenophile in your life! Head on over to our Gifting Boutique to find the perfect hostess gift for a holiday gathering, or for that perfect bottle that shows how much you appreciate the recipient.
Each of the following accessories would make a great compliment for any wine you choose from our boutique. These will help accessorize anyone's cellar:
- Show up at your next party with this two bottle wine carrier made in the USA of red cedar. It even comes with a fine quality corkscrew!
- Wine bottle basil garden. Charm your culinary side and cultivate organic basil year-round in a repurposed wine bottle featuring a sleek modern design. Kit includes grow bottle, organic basil seed, clay pebbles, vermiculite, wool wick, cork coaster and growing instructions.
- Perfect Pairings. British food and wine expert Fiona Beckett offers suggestions for pairing over 100 dishes with just the right wine, as well as tips for choosing, buying and decanting wine and a handy glossary of terms.
- These major scale musical wine glasses help you hit the correct note depending on how much wine you have in the glass.
- When All Else Fails letterpress poster print. Letterpress printed one at a time with antique wood type and on a vintage press. Each print has passed through the press 6 times to overlap each letter.
- Show up cycling cool with this leather strapped wine holder made for your bike. Perfect for the metro male peddling around town!
- Periodic table of elements WINE wooden tile wall art. Science, inspiration and wine – what could be better? These awesome wooden tiles feature W for Tungsten, I for Iodine, and Ne for Neon. The twist, instead of the atomic weight at the bottom, is a wonderful quote about wine!
- Jean Dubost Laguiole Stag Horn Waiter Style Corkscrew. This stag horn finish is crafted with meticulous French mastery and could very well be the last wine opener you will ever need!
- Bottle Rock faceted maple and cork wine bottle stopper. Bottle Rocks are reusable cork wine bottle stoppers handmade from maple wood in Brush Factory design studio's workshop for Brighton Exchange.
- Handcrafted in Charleston, South Carolina, these Rewined Candles evoke your favorite vintage with their subtle wine-inspired appearance and aroma.